SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Currency Selector on top bar. 4733 Views

Currency Selector on top bar.

25 March 2012 at 2:24pm

Hi!

SilverCart should have a currency selector.
In the CMS should specify the types of currency that you want to manage and change from a base currency.
It would be very interesting that the change is updated daily from internet service.

Thanks,
Regards,
Jose

Re: Currency Selector on top bar.

25 March 2012 at 6:10pm

Hi Jose,
currently SilverCart works with only one currency. We did not have a project with multiple currencies yet. This would be some work which will be done after we released version 1.3.
What web service are you talking about?

25 March 2012 at 9:34pm Last edited: 25 March 2012 9:59pm

Most shopping carts have this feature.
It is an essential feature for international shopping carts.
Why not SilverCart? :)

For example: http://www.exchange-rates.org

Thanks Roland,
Regards,
Jose

29 March 2012 at 9:22am Last edited: 29 March 2012 9:24am

Hi Josua,

thanks for your ideas.

We have so much more plans and ideas about features, but we are lacking the time and the manpower to implement them.

Currently we concentrate on the features that are required by the majority of our customers. This way we ensure to deliver maximum efficiency. And you know, the squeeky wheel gets the grease..

As time goes by, we will be more feature complete. Mind you, SilverCart is just about one year old :-)

Cheers
Ramon

29 March 2012 at 1:37pm

Hi Ramon!

Of course, the lack of time and getting money are problems that avoid to progress more quickly.
But I know that you can. :)
I have also a lot of features I could ask for, but there are some that I considered more basic and fundamental, which is why I have put them forward to you.

Thank you for your hard work.

Regards,
Jose