SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic [resolved] bug: home/my-account always says "You do not have any orders yet" 3236 Views

[resolved] bug: home/my-account always says "You do not have any orders yet"

27 October 2013 at 11:35pm Last edited: 18 November 2013 9:25am

Hi,

On page "home/my-account" SC says "Your most current orders -> You do not have any orders yet" all the time, no matter how many orders a user has.

regards,
Szabesz

Re: [resolved] bug: home/my-account always says "You do not have any orders yet"

28 October 2013 at 7:03pm

Thanks for reporting. We'll look into that.

Cheers
Ramon

Re: [resolved] bug: home/my-account always says "You do not have any orders yet"

16 November 2013 at 3:43pm

I cannot reproduce that behavior.

Is it possible that you are logged in with the default admin user?

16 November 2013 at 4:04pm Last edited: 16 November 2013 4:04pm

Hi,

I have just tested it again, on a SilverCart install that is not customized (too much, just a few settings made in the CMS) and I also made sure I was not using the admin, but I got same result.

I can send you a MySQL dump if you think it helps. What do you think?

cheers
Szabesz

18 November 2013 at 9:18am

Hi,

I would like to report, than in my install of "SilverCart 1.3.10 RC" it works as expected, the table with ID "silvercart-order-holder-table-id" is seen. Let us mark it as [resolved] :) Thank you!

cheers
Szabesz

18 November 2013 at 9:25am

Nice to hear :)