SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic add to cart vs change cart, bug or feature? 1662 Views

add to cart vs change cart, bug or feature?

15 October 2013 at 4:15pm

Hi,

After I have already added a product to the cart, the "change cart" button never changes back to "add to cart" when removing that particular product from the cart. I would expect the button to change it back, since there are no more items of that product in that car anymore.

My quick "fix" solution is to change the language file, so both states read "add to cart", but that is misleading, since the system actually changes the cart, when there is already one item of that particular product in the cart. But the never changing "change cart" label is worse than reading "add to cart" all the time, in my opinion.

What should I do to fix it?

thanx
Szabesz

Re: add to cart vs change cart, bug or feature?

15 October 2013 at 5:55pm

Hi Gábor,

this looks like a bug, because the page is taken from the cache without updating the label on the button dynamically.

We'll fix that, but not before next week.

Cheers
Ramon

Re: add to cart vs change cart, bug or feature?

15 October 2013 at 6:05pm

Hi,

Thanx again. Site launch is at the end of the month, so if I'm not mistaken and this is really a bug and you can provide a patch next week, then my client is going to be happy :)

Cheers,
Gábor