SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Can't find extension class for "SilvercartLanguageDecorator" 2590 Views

Can't find extension class for "SilvercartLanguageDecorator"

30 May 2012 at 12:34pm Last edited: 30 May 2012 12:35pm

Hello,

I have clean installation of SilverStripe 2.4.7 on localhost IIS (Windows Hosting). When i'm trying to integrate silvercart (by this instructions) i'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Object::add_extension() -
Can't find extension class for "SilvercartLanguageDecorator"
in C:\Denis\Projects\GurmanoKortele\www\sapphire\core\Object.php on line 526

Where is a problem?

Re: Can't find extension class for "SilvercartLanguageDecorator"

30 May 2012 at 1:06pm

Hello BlackSun,
does the file silvercart/translation/SilvercartLanguageDecorator.php exist on your installation?

30 May 2012 at 1:17pm

There is no "translations" folder at all...

30 May 2012 at 5:35pm

Which version of SilverCart are you using? SilverCart 1.2.1 does not have the multilingual feature to which the class SilvercartLanguageDecorator belongs to. Are you running two different versions of SilverCart on your server?

4 June 2012 at 11:21am

Yes, i'm using 1.2.1, downloaded from this site. So, if I using SilverStripe with multilanguage, I cannot integrate SilverCart?

4 June 2012 at 6:35pm

The described error message only appears if you try to register the SilvercartLanguageDecorator but the class is missing. SilverCart 1.21 does not have the multilingual feature. I looked up the /silvercart/_config.php and there is no call to this decorator.
Please search your code for the word "SilvercartLanguageDecorator" and tell me where it appears.