SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Several bugs with the latest versions. 2632 Views

Several bugs with the latest versions.

29 March 2012 at 2:47pm

Hi!

I mixed the latest versions of SilverCart modules (default branch) of https://bitbucket.org/silvercart
The install has a problem with the format in the browser, it seems to not take the CSS, however, I could finish the installation.
I've had to delete the module silvercart_order_pdfinvoice by the following error:
Fatal error: Class 'SilvercartShopConfigurationAdmin' not found in C:\wamp\www\silvercart_order_pdfinvoice\_config.php on line 33

When navigating through the menu options by clicking on the option Shipping fees shown the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\wamp\www\silverstripe-cache\.cache.silvercart.templates.Layout.SilvercartShippingFeesPage.ss on line 171

The window Newsletter has the following text in German:

Thanks,
Regards,
Jose

Re: Several bugs with the latest versions.

30 March 2012 at 12:14pm

Hi Jose,

thanks a lot for the error reports :)

We will fix this as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Sebastian

30 March 2012 at 4:42pm

Hi Sebastian!

Thank you very much for all your answers.
You already will say something about your progresses. :)
Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Jose

2 April 2012 at 10:15am

Hi Jose,

the pdf invoce module you downloaded is only compatible to SilverCart 1.2, the default branch of SilverCart repository is the current dev version to become 1.3.

There is a branch 1.2 inside the SilverCart repository which is used to provide bugfix and security releases for SilverCart 1.2 after 1.3 is released.

The shipping fees page bug and the salutation label bug is fixed. A minor bugfix release will be published today.

Cheers,
Sebastian

2 April 2012 at 10:54am

At the moment I'm testing the current branch version 1.3, hoping that you complete the new translations module and the compatibility with Bootstrap, so the problems that I find I'll tell you.
Thanks Sebastian,

Regards,
Jose