SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1 , 2
Topic Silvercart initially creates an US-Store? 6411 Views

Re: Silvercart initially creates an US-Store?

10 March 2012 at 8:28am Last edited: 10 March 2012 8:29am

Where is your memory limit at? SilverCart requires 64MB of memory. Is there any further information in your php_error.log?

10 March 2012 at 4:04pm

Hi Roland,

memory_limit is set to 128M. There is no information in php_error.log (enabled it for this domain).
Probably it's a problem with the php version? The server runs 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.23 (Ubuntu 8.04). On my local Box with debian 6 and php 5.3 silvercart does not show this behaviour and runs ok.
Oh - found something it's indeed a bug in php 5.2.x - https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47801 - see the lowercase in the error message

Page_Controller::breadcrumbs()

Tobi

10 March 2012 at 4:52pm

Hi Tobi,
thanks for your research and feedback.
I will discuss this bug next week with our team. SilverStripe itself is compatible with php 5.2 and SilverCart should have the same requirements.

10 March 2012 at 5:36pm

Hi Roland,

I added the Breadcrumps-function from Sitetree.php to Page.php (and added $breadcrumbs_delimiter as well). With this, it's working - but it's not really a solution.

Thanks for your support - I will look deeper into silvercart now - you did a great job.

Tobi