SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Product Variation Question 2212 Views

Product Variation Question

27 January 2012 at 9:27am

Hi guys,

I'd like to add 4 boolean fields to the product page to specify choices of the same product. I am not proficient in PHP and looking at the SilvercartProduct class, I see that one would need to add them to the various methods of the class.

Could anyone help with which methods of the class I'd need to update please and some quick working examples if possible?

Many thanks,

Carl

Re: Product Variation Question

27 January 2012 at 11:27am Last edited: 27 January 2012 11:28am

Hi Carl,

well, we have a product variant module for that.
In fact, it was developed to use with SilverCart 1.3, but I just tried to use it with SilverCart 1.2.
It seems to be working fine with SilverCart 1.2 :)

The documentation is not ready to publish yet and the module itself should be declared to be a beta version, especially when using it with SilverCart 1.2.

We have the module in action on http://www.walber-schuhe.de (direct link to a product).

If you are interested, you could use the module as a kind of "beta-tester", like mentioned before it is designed to use with SilverCart 1.3

Cheers,
Sebastian

9 February 2012 at 5:55am

Hi Ramon,

Yes I'd be interested in using that module (and I have version 1.2 up and running at the moment).

Please let me know where I can download it.

Kind regards,

Carl

9 February 2012 at 10:02am

Hi Carl,

with you agreement, let me sent you an email with the download link to your forum login email address.

Is that OK?

Cheers,
Sebastian

22 March 2012 at 3:15am

Hi Sebastian,

Yes that is fine. Please go ahead.

Kind regards,

Carl