SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic More than one recipient of an email sent by the system? 14214 Views

More than one recipient of an email sent by the system?

20 October 2013 at 11:08pm

Hi,

I would like to set more than one recipient of an email sent by the system, say for example:
"Default email recipient (general)" should be sent to more than one address. Same goes for "order notifications" and "gabor.novoszadi@gmail.com".

I tried simply saving comma separated lists of email address, but the mails were sent to the first address only.

What should I do?
thanx
Szabesz

Re: More than one recipient of an email sent by the system?

21 October 2013 at 11:11am

Hi,

May I answer my own question? I am just about to test it, but is the option in the CMS called "Additional recipients" is the right feature to do this?

Sorry for the questions of a beginner, it takes some time to learn the system :)

regards
Szabesz

21 October 2013 at 11:47am Last edited: 21 October 2013 11:47am

I have just tested this and it works as expected :)
So Configuration:Shop Emails -> "Additional recipients" is the answer.

23 October 2013 at 9:49pm

Hi Gábor,

you are right, this is the right place ;)

Cheers
Ramon

23 October 2013 at 10:07pm

Sorry for this topic. I've been digging around css and ss files for weeks and almost forgotten that we have a nice CMS as well :)

23 October 2013 at 10:22pm

No problem.

On a sidenote: there is also the option to configure a global email recipient for ALL emails the system sends out (beware!).

It's in "Configuration -> General Configuration -> Global email recipient"

Cheers
Ramon

23 October 2013 at 10:30pm

Thanx for the tip! I have already tested that. It's a useful option to have when the shop is just launched and I have to keep a close eye an every order. But when sales start to fly and the shop is running w/o problems, I suppose it can be turned off.

tschüss
Szabesz