SilverCart 1.3.2 is published
It's that time of the year again. While it's getting cold outside we were busy working on SilverCart 1.3.2 in our comfortable office.
- if there is only one shipping method in the checkout, the shipping method will be predefined and the checkout step will be skipped (same for payment methods)
- added possibility to update ChargesAndDiscountsForTotal of payment method by decorator
- added hooks to update an orders and / or the carts TaxTotal; Shipping / payment step will not be displayed in step navigation if there is only one available
- added possibility to extend the editable shopping carts table by plugin; enhanced plugin handling for DataObjectSet return values
- added possibility to update a products short and long description; added casting to get MSR price nice for table list fields;
- ForgotPasswordEmail is now editable in the backend
- orders can now be filtered by street, streetnumber, postcode and city
- prepared table list field batch options css for context form fields
- added some additional accessors for TaxableAmountWithoutFees and TaxableAmountWithFees
- added possibility to provide quick access data to use in a editable table list field; added quick access data for orders
- major enhancement of search result relevance
- enhanced view of an editables table list fields quick access data
- massive enhancement of the product search results relevance
- Added ability to switch to a strict search relevance via silvercart config and show only exact search matches
- added basic mechanism to inject custom model admin sidebar form (implemented for SilvercartOrder)
- shipping address will now be injected into SilvercartShippingMethod::getAllowedShippingMethods() in checkout
- added list of additional email recipients to SilvercartShopEmails summary fields
- errors can be shown consistently in checkout now.
- Checkout session data gets cleared now on non-checkout pages.
- default email recipients can now be configured in the backend; default admin email will now only be used as fall back
- restructured breadcrumbs methods with ability to get them as DataObjectSet for use in controls;
- Added possibility to register WidgetSet containers instead of hardcoded WidgetSetContent and WidgetSetSidebar containers.
- WidgetSet handling for productgroup pages adjusted to new flexible system.
- Added support for packstation address data
- added method to get all active countries
- order address are editable in the backend now
- added status IsSeen to SilvercartOrder to detect whether an order already has been opened in the backend or not
- added SilvercartExactMatchBooleanMultiFilter to be able to filter orders with multiple order status and different boolean indicators (show orders with status a, b and c or show orders without status d, e and f)
- added order log history to view data and time of an status changes
- added shopping cart methods to get amounts dependent of the members price type (external handling is not needed anymore)
- Widgets get sorted inside widget sets for WidgetAreas, not inside the WidgetArea itself.
- A shipping fee can have an individual free of shipping cost from value; free shipping can now be disabled for an individual shipping fee
- SubnavigationWidget gained ability to display configurable hierarchy.
- Added SilvercartProductGroupManufacturesWidget.
- ProductGroupHolder allows to define standard list views now.
- fixed payment step when only one payment method is available
- fixed potential negative order tax amount when an orders total value is 0
- fixed shopping carts total amount for some potential negative cases
- plugin provider for a products cart form can now handle multiple plugins
- fixed total count of orders displayed in SilvercartEditableTableListField by adding the sourceClass ID as disrinct count column
- added getField() methods to all dataobjects which can be manipulated by a customer to prevent multiple escaping;
- widget sets are relatable to product groups again
- removed products dataobject sort mechanism (sort order is executed in database now)#
- fixed possibility of non initialized variable in SilvercartProduct.php
- replaced deprecated SilvercartProduct:: with SilvercartProduct:: call; Added conditon to only recalculate an order if there is already a related one when saving an order position
- extended shopping cart constructor will not be called in an isolated environment anymore
- the invoice and shipping addresses country will now be injected by using the correct relation name SilvercartCountry
- SilvercartCheckoutStep3 is now hidden in step list if there is only 1 allowed shipping method
- fillInRequestValues gets called on register custome form now;
- fixed malfunction of widget set relation out of the backend
- InsertWidgetArea doesn't crash on Security pages anymore.
- fixed OrderPositionIsLimit filter for orders with charges or discounts
- fixed error when trying to limit an order search result without results
- SilvercartImage on BeforeDelete checks for valid related Image now, so that no exception is thrown anymore.
- Fixed packstation handling
- order status batch works again
- SilvercartProductGroupPage → isFilteredByManufacturer() could crash when saving the page in the CMS.
- Auto loading of a model admins results table will now be automatically prevented if an edit or add form is directly called by url
- added some i18n values
- added casting to get an address full name; added hooks to decorate an orders shipping and invoice address summary
- some minor php doc charset changes
- removed irrelevant SPGMSO sort for products
- added some icons
- added default order status new and canceled
- some minor css changes to display import specs
- checkout step titles are now displayed correctly
- added possibility to disable the decorator update mechanism of SilvercartOrder::getShippingAddressSummary() and SilvercartOrder::getInvoiceAddressSummary(); some minor backend css additions
- added OrderNumber and CustomersEmail to direct accessible template vars for order status emails
- added second condition to determine whether to shop the shipping method step inside the checkout step navigation
- changed submit button title of SilvercartCheckoutFormStep2Anonymous
- added packstation fields to order the backend
- added ability to change the title of a subnavigation widget via backend uses fieldlabel as fallback;
- added CacheKey for SubNavigation widget.
- Added check for title attribute to SilvercartProductGroupManufacturesWidget template.
Enhanced order management in SilverCart 1.3.2
Basic filter, print action and status "Unseen"
Enhanced Date Picker
Order Quick Access