Happy Easter with SilverCart 1.3.6
Just in time for easter: SilverCart 1.3.6 is done. We recommend all users of SilverCart to upgrade to the current version.
Here is the list of enhancements and bugfixes (valid until Revision 2251)
- SilvercartCarrier, -ShippingFee and -ShippingMethod gained a priority field for sorting purposes.
- SilvercartTask is now able to handle threads (one task can open many threads to run in background now). Added general tmp folder handling.
- Enhanced image upload routine in image admin, product context, widget context and payment context.
- Customer groups can now be added to a product export.
- Added dot notated callback support for SilvercartProductExporter.
- Disabled caching in dev mode (set lifetime to 1 second).
- Added task to prime the cache of URLs listed in sitemap.xml by simply calling them.
- Added documentation in markdown format.
- Added special DB property 'LastEditedForCache' to SilvercartDataObject to use for cache keys.
- Added cache relevant fields to SilvercartProduct and SilvercartProductLanguage.
- Added possibility to extend the csv export in product admin.
- Added possibility to add HTML before a products detail data by using updateBeforeProductHtmlInjections in a products decorator.
- Added possibility to add HTML after a products detail data by using updateAfterProductHtmlInjections in a products decorator.
- Business addresses can now be used on anonymous checkout.
- Check if getRegisteredCustomHtmlForms exists on current controller.
- Replaced method_exists check with hasMethod in SilvercartShoppingCartPosition.
- SilvercartShippingMethod::getAllowedShippingFeesFor() works in any user context now (including extensions).
- Fixed crash of SilvercartProductExport task in case of no active exportes.
- Modified SilvercartProduct::canView() to return always false if a product is not active and the current environment is not in backend (important to prevent inactive products to be displayed in sitemap.xml).
- If a product detail view is called on SilvercartSearchResultsPage, there will be a redirect to 404 error page.
- Slidorion widget image relations won't be deleted when a widgetset will be saved.
- Loadingmask for widgets gets hidden after load reliably now.
- In SilvercartSubNavigationWidget show child pages only when ShowInMenus is set.
- Fixed field label of SilvercartImage ImageUploadField.
- SilvercartCheckoutFormStep2Anonymous extends SilvercartAddressForm now instead of SilvercartAddressFormStep.
- LanguageSelector contains links for search engines now.
- Added check for ErrorPage_Controller in SilvercartPage->init() when deleting checkout session data.
- Added workaround to JS of SilvercartTextAutoCompleteField and SilvercartHasManyTextAutoCompleteField to prevent a potential jQuery based JS error.
- Some minor css corrections for /Security/login.
- Removed SilvercartCustomHtmlFormAdmin (outsourced to CustomHtmlForm module).
- Some minor enhancements/fixes in SilvercartLeftAndMain.
- Added list-style-type disc to a product LongDescriptions ul.
- Added SilvercartRestfulServer. Made SilvercartOrder accessible via API.
- Removed CMS field for LastEditedForCache.
- Removed RequirementsEngine call for CustomHtmlForm's jquery.js.
- Refactored checkout step forms to work with the current CustomHtmlForm.
- Added possibility to add positions to the cart and order that are included in the total price.
- SilvercartRestfulServer works now.
- Added page 'revocation instruction' with SilvercartUpdate.
- Changed link on checkout confirmation page.
- Added handler for none default CustomHtmlForm actions.
- Added central addToCart action for add-to-cart forms.
- Some minor code enhancements of SilvercartHasManyTextAutoCompleteField.
- A product-add-cart-form will now be registered automatically if not done before calling SilvercartProduct::productAddCartForm().
- Added SilvercartBridgeTextAutoCompleteField to handle bridged many_many relations in backend.
We wish you lots of success with SilverCart and happy easter!