SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Installation Error + Cant login after Installation 5701 Views

Installation Error + Cant login after Installation

12 July 2013 at 12:43pm Last edited: 12 July 2013 12:56pm

Hello,

i extract all files to my local xampp directory.
The next step is to change to language
in the config file:

i18n::set_locale('de_DE');
Translatable::set_default_locale("de_DE");

Then i´m running the installer and get this error:
------

[Notice] Array to string conversion
POST /silvercart/install.php

Line 396 in C:\xampp\htdocs\silvercart\sapphire\core\model\Database.php

------
SOURCE

387                $array_spec = $this->indexList[$table][$index_alt]['spec'];
388             } else {
389                $array_spec = $this->indexList[$table][$index_alt];
390             }
391          }
392       }
394       if($newTable || !isset($this->indexList[$table][$index_alt])) {
395          $this->transCreateIndex($table, $index, $spec);
396          $this->alterationMessage("Index $table.$index: created as $spec","created");
397       } else if($array_spec != DB::getConn()->convertIndexSpec($spec)) {
398          $this->transAlterIndex($table, $index, $spec);
399          $spec_msg=DB::getConn()->convertIndexSpec($spec);
400          $this->alterationMessage("Index $table.$index: changed to $spec_msg <i style=\"color: #AAA\">(from {$array_spec})</i>","changed");         
401       }
402    }

TRACE

Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\silvercart\sapphire\dev\Backtrace.php on line 134

Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\silvercart\sapphire\dev\Backtrace.php on line 134

SS_Database->requireIndex(SilvercartPage_versions,RecordID_Version,Array)
Line 327 of Database.php
SS_Database->requireTable(SilvercartPage_versions,Array,Array,1,,)
Line 246 of DB.php
DB::requireTable(SilvercartPage_versions,Array,Array)
Line 348 of Versioned.php
Versioned->augmentDatabase(,,,,,,)
Line 963 of Object.php
Object->extend(augmentDatabase,)
Line 3026 of DataObject.php
DataObject->requireTable()
Line 213 of DatabaseAdmin.php
DatabaseAdmin->doBuild(1)
Line 1093 of install.php
Installer->install(Array)
Line 190 of install.php

--------------------------------

After that i reload the page to complete the installation
and im able to call the "index.php", now the script tells me to set the email in the "sc-configuration".

Now, if i want to login to the admin-panel
with absolute the same email and password,
it tells me, the password is wrong.

Edit:

PHP Error Log:

[12-Jul-2013 12:44:49 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\silvercart\sapphire\dev\Backtrace.php on line 134

[12-Jul-2013 12:44:49 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\silvercart\sapphire\dev\Backtrace.php on line 134

EDIT2:

After Manual deletion of the created database, and deletion of the /mysite/config.php,
i started a re-install, now the site is up and running, also there was NO installation
Error.

But why ?

Re: Installation Error + Cant login after Installation

12 July 2013 at 3:28pm

Hi testwasd,

sounds weird, maybe something went wrong during the installation process.

If I get you right, everything works fine right now?

We don't have any Windows boxes around here, so it might be that some issues show up...

Cheers
Ramon