SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Problem with BasePrice 2063 Views

Problem with BasePrice

11 July 2013 at 10:18am

Hi,

I am trying to use the baseprice extension from https://bitbucket.org/silvercart/silvercart_product_baseprice with the default tag on SS 1.3.8.

The system is complaining about a missing function "getBasePriceQuantityUnit" within the class SilvercartBasePriceQuantityUnit.php.

Is it worth digging into this or should I wait till SS2 is available?

Re: Problem with BasePrice

12 July 2013 at 3:14pm

Hi mephisto,

the method was removed quite some time ago. Obviously it is being called from SilvercartBasePriceProduct->getBasePriceQuantityUnit() but this method seems to be unused since I can't find a reference to getBasePriceQuantityUnit().

You could try removing SilvercartBasePriceProduct->getBasePriceQuantityUnit() from line 123 to line 126 and see if the error still occurs.

Cheers
Ramon

15 July 2013 at 11:24am

Ramon,

thank you very much for your response.

I thought this function would be required to display the base price quantity unit within a template.
Here is the code I am using to display a BasePrice within my templates now:

($getBasePrice.Nice / $BasePriceQuantity $BasePriceQuantityUnit.Title)

mephisto

16 July 2013 at 8:44am

Hi Mephisto,

you are right, but it should work this way even without that function because there is a has_one relation (BasePriceQuantityUnit) between SilvercartProduct and SilvercartBasePriceQuantityUnit.

$BasePriceQuantityUnit.Title should resolve properly.

I am not in the office until Monday, but then I'll be able to figure out why the method was put there in the first place and why it was removed only partially.

Cheers
Ramon