SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Add to cart not working after 1.3.6 upgrade 4963 Views

Add to cart not working after 1.3.6 upgrade

8 March 2013 at 2:47pm

Hi

After upgrading my current (work in progress) installation to 1.3.6, clicking the "Add to cart" button brings up the following message on a white screen: "The action 'addToCart' does not exist in class CustomHtmlFormActionHandler". The URL is "customhtmlformaction/addToCart".

I can't see anything obvious that might have caused the issue, so all help gratefully received :)

Thanks

Re: Add to cart not working after 1.3.6 upgrade

8 March 2013 at 5:16pm

Hi prag,

sounds like you haven't updated the CustomHtmlForm-Module, have you?

Cheers
Ramon

8 March 2013 at 5:22pm

Hi Ramon

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean the "customhtmlform" folder? If so, yes, I overwrote the old folder with the new one.

11 March 2013 at 11:28am

Hello Prag,

there should be a file "code/control/SilvercartActionHandler.php" in your silvercart folder providing the "addToCart" method.

I just tested the current 1.3.6 download package and it worked perfectly on my local MAMP box.

Could you test if the silvercart full download package works standalone for you (without project specific code), please?

Regards,
Sascha