SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Contact form 2773 Views

Contact form

13 July 2013 at 12:23pm

Hi,
I worked with freelancer to develop my ecommerce web site based on SilverCart. Unfortunately, he didn’t finish it … there are few things that don’t work …
One thing is that contact form doesn’t work. I think the problem could be that he has removed CAPTCHA but I’m not sure.
I will really appreciate a little help!
10x in advance!

Re: Contact form

13 July 2013 at 12:44pm Last edited: 13 July 2013 12:45pm

Hi vib,

as much as I want to help you out, without a detailed error description it's hard for me to get you started.

Running a contact form without a CAPTCHA is a very bad idea. You WILL get spammed big time.

What exactly does not work and what did you already try to make it work?

Unfortunately, we can't take you from zero to hero if you're not experienced with SilverStripe, that's just beyond our means.

If there are more things to be fixed, you can send an email to me (rkuppper@pixeltricks.de) with the things that need fixing and a link to your staging system and you'll receive a fixed price offer from us to complete you project.

Cheers
Ramon

15 July 2013 at 10:25am

10x Ramon,
I'm goint to email you in few days.

17 July 2013 at 2:08pm

Ramon, I have a problem to send you email. Could you confirm your email address - rkuppper@pixeltricks.de ?

17 July 2013 at 9:59pm

Hi Vib,

your mail has arrived

I am in the office again on monday and will write back.

Cheers
Ramon