SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Combined Files - css 9618 Views

Combined Files - css

21 November 2012 at 4:54am

How can I prevent silvercart from overwriting the Assets/_combinedfiles css files everytime I do a ?flush=all

It seems silvercart overwrites those files with the default version each time I flush the db.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Combined Files - css

21 November 2012 at 8:15am

Hello James,

I am not quite sure if I get your actual point. I assume that you mean that your modifications don't shop up since they are overwritten after a dev/build with the default files?

If customized correctly, the modified version of your theme's css files is supposed to be merged in Assets/_combinedfiles.

In our documentation, there is a part about theming http://1-3.doc.silvercart.org/doku.php/silvercart:10_techbase:10_develop:10_theming

We never had any issues with that, so I assume that the customized css files can't be found (wrong place?) and therefore the default ones are being used.

Cheers
Ramon

Re: Combined Files - css

21 November 2012 at 7:30pm

Thanks Ramon. I'll read thru the documentation and make sure I'm theming my site correctly.