SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Widget Title Displaying 18622 Views

Widget Title Displaying

16 November 2012 at 8:04pm

I'm building my first silvercart site with 1.3.2 and I've noticed that the name of the widget appears above each widget. I've tried to find a way to remove this, but can't figure out how. Any help would be much appreciated.

See the link below. It says "Images" above the images widget and "Bargain Products" above the bargain products widget.
http://bitepro1.wwwsr1.supercp.com/store/

~ James

Re: Widget Title Displaying

17 November 2012 at 4:35am

I tracked it down finally. Not sure why, but it the blog module that was causing it. When I removed the blog module, it removed the widget names from the storefront.

17 November 2012 at 12:57pm

Hello James,

the custom templates of the blog module might have caused that issue.
Enjoy SilverCart!

20 November 2012 at 3:45pm

Hi James,

looks very promising. Please keep us updated, would love to see the final result.

Cheers
Ramon

20 November 2012 at 5:08pm

Hi James,

just published an experimental "module" on Bitbucket.
Have a look at SilverCart Blog Templates. The module contains some templates to get close to the SilverCart default theme and a small decorator to add the SilverCart based widget set sidebar to the blog.

Well, it is experimental and not realy polished... Perhaps you are interested in ;-)

Regards,
Sebastian

20 November 2012 at 5:16pm

Ramon, I will let you guys know when the site goes live.
Sebastian, I'll definitely check it out - thanks for the heads up!