SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1 , 2
Topic Undefined index: en_US 14014 Views

Re: Undefined index: en_US

13 November 2012 at 2:24pm

Hi Max,

got the login data from ramon :)

I think i found the problem.
To get the shipping management working, you need to add a zone (e.g. domestic) with at least one country (e.g. italy) related to. Now you need at least one carrier (e.g. UPS), related to at least one zone. A carrier needs one or more shipping methods (e.g. package), a shipping method needs at least one shipping fee (e.g. 6,90 EUR / 5000g).
basically, I configured your installation to match this needs.

Have a look at our Shipping Fee Management Documentation to see how to configure your installation.

When testing the checkout, i noticed that there seams to be a compatibillity conflict between your installed SilverCart and CustomHtmlForm version.
Download the latest version of CustomHtmlForm to resolve this issue.

Regars,
Sebastian

13 November 2012 at 4:29pm

Hi Sebastian, I make the changes about CustomHtmlForm by overwritting the existing with this in bitbucket.

But there's another problem when I'm doing the /dev/build because I have back this error:
Fatal error: Class 'DataExtension' not found in /my_site/magicfitness8.it/customhtmlform/code/CustomHtmlFormPage.php on line 32

Pls. help me!!!

Thanks

Max

13 November 2012 at 4:35pm

Hi Max,

try to download CustomHtmlForm 2.1.2. This is the latest stable version.

The current tip version depends on SilverStripe 3, so it does not work with SilverCart 1.3.

Regards,
Sebastian

13 November 2012 at 5:09pm

Hi all,

Maybe I think this could be one of the last posts...

New error on Paypal payment:

[Notice] Trying to get property of non-object
GET /magicfitness8.it/index.php/home-1/checkout/[/b

Line 999 in my_site/magicfitness8.it/silvercart_payment_paypal/code/SilvercartPaymentPaypal.php

Probably I have only to update the paypal module, or not?

How can I identify the correct version?
Have I to select the default branch of the module I want to download?

Thanks to everyone for the help, I'm in debt with you...

Max