SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1 , 2
Topic Product Variations module 8283 Views

Product Variations module

25 June 2012 at 4:23pm

I noticed on the blog section that there is a beta version of the product variations module. i requested this on the comments form a few days ago but have had nothing through yet. Im in desperate need of this module. i've built my clients shop in silvercart and this is the only bit of functionality i need before i can go live.

Please can you send the module to my email address asap.

tamara@2-a-tee.co.uk

Many thanks

Tamara

Re: Product Variations module

25 June 2012 at 5:03pm

Hi Tamara,

yes we have received your request and Sebastian will prepare a package for you. We are a tad busy today, so there might be a small delay...

Cheers
Ramon

25 June 2012 at 5:10pm

Hi Ramon

Thanks so much and no worries about the delay.. Really thought id have to find another cart system for this project so with this module you'll be saving me a great amount of time.

Regards

Tamara

28 June 2012 at 10:51am

Hi Ramon

I'm still waiting for the module, could you let me know when i can receive this. its really holding me up now.

Many thanks

Tamara

29 June 2012 at 9:35am

Hi Tamara,

Sebastian is preparing the package and will publish it on BitBucket this very morning so you can clone it easily from there.

Cheers
Ramon

29 June 2012 at 9:45am

Hi Tamara,

sorry for beeing late.

Just published the SilverCart Product Variants module repository on BitBucket.

The latest version of the module requires the latest version of SilverCart.

If you got any question about the usage, just ask :)

Cheers,
Sebastian

29 June 2012 at 10:45am

Hi Sebastian

Many thanks for this, greatly appreciated!! i'm running silvercart 1.2.1 and have added the module to the root directory - folder is named 'sivercart-product-variant'. i've done a dev/build and just getting a blank white screen. Do i need to be running silvercart 1.3? or am i doing something wrong.

Many thanks for your help.

Tamara

29 June 2012 at 10:57am

Hi Tamara,

you will need SilverCart 1.3 to use the product variant module.

Well, i have an 1.2 test installation with the silvercart product variant module on hg revision 39 working basicly, but I do not recommend that. It is not (and it won't) really tested properly with 1.2.

The module is designed to work with SilverCart 1.3, so you should use 1.3.

Cheers,
Sebastian