SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic PDF-Invoice problem 2200 Views

PDF-Invoice problem

26 May 2012 at 10:42am

Hallo

after installing pdf_invoice i get this error after confirm my order:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Pdf.php' (include_path='/homepages/7/d371310535/htdocs/shop/sapphire:/homepages/7/d371310535/htdocs/shop/sapphire/parsers:/homepages/7/d371310535/htdocs/shop/sapphire/thirdparty:.:/usr/lib/php5:/homepages/7/d371310535/htdocs/shop') in /homepages/7/d371310535/htdocs/shop/sapphire/thirdparty/Zend/Pdf/Element/Stream.php on line 25

i habe checked the path and i can't find any failure. All required files are in the correct path.
Any Ideas?

thank's
Rolf

Re: PDF-Invoice problem

6 June 2012 at 3:18pm

Hello Rolf,

I'll do a plain installation of SilverCart 1.2 tomorrow and try to reproduce the problem. In any case I'll drop you a line here on how things went.

Did you download the complete package (together with Silverstripe) from silvercart.org or the SilverCart package only?

Greetings,
Sascha

6 June 2012 at 7:28pm

Hello Sascha,

Thanks for your answer.
yes, i load for the current installation, the whole installation pack.

greeting

rolf

7 June 2012 at 10:53am

Hello Rolf,

I just tested the scenario you described with a plain installation (complete download package from www.silvercart.org/downloads plus the PDF module) and everything worked fine.

The PDF invoice module uses the PHP command "set_include_path" to load the Zend PDF extension which is located inside the module in directory "thirdparty/Zend".

In your error description this path doesn't occur, so I guess there's a mechanism on your webserver that prevents us from extending the include path.

That could have several reasons outside the scope of SilverCart, so I guess the best bet would be to contact your server administrator and describe the situation.

Those are the lines that are used by the module to set the path:

$pathToAdd = str_replace('sapphire', 'silvercart_order_pdfinvoice/code/thirdparty', getcwd());
set_include_path(get_include_path() . ':' . $pathToAdd);

All the best,
Sascha