SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Adding multiple products 5580 Views

Adding multiple products

22 March 2012 at 11:02pm

Hi,
I am still trying to add products to my site usin the import function, but I can't get it to work. It was discussed briefly in this thread : http://www.silvercart.org/forum/support-and-troubleshooting/show/422#post422

Could you please confirm if you import products using the data format listed that they do not correctly import ?

Or as a feature request can I ask for the ability to duplicate products ? I have a lot of similar cabling products where the only difference is the cable length.

Thanks,

Bill

Re: Adding multiple products

26 April 2012 at 5:43pm Last edited: 26 April 2012 5:44pm

Bill,

I would export your products and edit the duplicates and re- import making sure you fix the code that I have put on the post you mentioned above.

Thanks SOAL

23 January 2013 at 10:32am

Hi, to avoid creating new topic I'll write here.

I would like to know if there is possibility to clone product? Like in SilverStripe CMS there is "Duplicate just this page".

Thank you in advance!

23 January 2013 at 12:57pm Last edited: 23 January 2013 12:58pm

Hi Saimis,

this feature is currently not implemented, but it's on our roadmap. Not sure about the exact time we'll have it done, though.

For now, I just duplicate the necessary database entries...

Cheers
Ramon