SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1
Topic Errors with Silverstripe 2.4.7 2333 Views

Errors with Silverstripe 2.4.7

1 March 2012 at 6:48pm

Everything works fine with Silverstripe 2.4.6, but if I upgrade to 2.4.7 I am not able to add products in the CMS, I get an "internal server error" Is there any known issues for SIlvercart 1.2 with Silverstripe 2.4.7?

Ubuntu Machine
Silvercart 1.2

Re: Errors with Silverstripe 2.4.7

1 March 2012 at 7:14pm Last edited: 1 March 2012 7:17pm

Hi Edi,

no, there are no known issues regarding your problem - we also use SilverStripe 2.4.7.

Can you check the PHP logfile to see the exact error message? Maybe a PHP module is missing or something like that. Memory limit should be at least 64MB, maybe the process runs out of memory?

Cheers
Ramon

PS: What PHP version are you using?

Re: Errors with Silverstripe 2.4.7

1 March 2012 at 7:51pm Last edited: 1 March 2012 7:52pm

Thank you Ramon very much for your quick response, I checked the error log, I found the error. Something to do with this Link:http://www.silverstripe.org/general-questions/show/18459 I was trying to test the silverstripe compass module and I installed phpunit 3.5.5-2. that was causing the problem. I uninstalled it. Everything is working fine after I uninstalled phpunit. Thank you guys for releasing Silvercart, it is great.