SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1 , 2
Topic CustomHtmlForm - multiple forms 4488 Views

Re: CustomHtmlForm - multiple forms

24 February 2012 at 12:47pm Last edited: 24 February 2012 12:48pm

hello,

thanks for your info, but still, i didnt have luck with it... still same problem :(

So i tried different solution (im not showing all 3 forms on single page, but each form has own page) and it is working fine.

One more question: how to implement custom formfield type (e.g FileUploadField)? Simple added field to formFields array doesn't work :(

my code:
'AddonFile' => array(
'type' => 'FileUploadField',
'title' => 'Upload your file'
),

27 February 2012 at 2:03pm

is there any way for adding custom field types to customHtmlForm with custom behaviour? As i understand customHtmlForm.php correctly, it is not possible right now via Decorators, only via extending and copy+paste+edit desired method in my class extend... ?

regards

pali

28 February 2012 at 4:08pm

Hello Pali,

you're perfectly right, at the moment it's possible to inject your own field templates, but if you need custom behaviour there's no other way than extending and overwriting the respective CustomHtmlForm methods.

We do have plans to make this process easily extendable with the known methods, but this won't happen in the next days/weeks since it'll be quite some work to do.

Regards,
Sascha