SilverCart Forum

We moderate this Forum and we're here to help. Have you already run a forum search to check if your problem has already been solved?

You can help us helping you by providing detailed error messages, screenshots and logfile entries.

SebastianRamon

Page: 1 , 2
Topic Special product type - what is the right way? 5635 Views

Re: Special product type - what is the right way?

4 March 2013 at 2:02pm

Hi Sascha,

excellent.

Regards

Pali

4 March 2013 at 2:53pm

Hi Pali,

the patch is implemented in trunk now, so after the upgrade to SilverCart 1.3.6 just add a line like the following to your project's _config.php:

SilvercartProductTableListField::addToCsvFieldList('YourFieldName', 'YourFieldTitle');

You can add as many fields as you wish.

In order to delete all existing CSV fields and start from fresh use this line:

SilvercartProductTableListField::clearCsvFieldList();

All the best,
Sascha

6 March 2013 at 8:59am

Hello Sascha,

one more thing here - SS export uses comma as delimiter, but your SilvercartProductCsvBulkLoader.php uses semicolon. We shopuld have this in sync (or be able to customize it, but by default it should be synced I think).

Regards

Pali

6 March 2013 at 1:39pm

Hello Pali,

you're perfectly right, this is a relict from the beginnings of SilverCart.
In 1.3.6 the comma will become the default delimiter for product csv imports again.

All the best,
Sascha

6 March 2013 at 4:52pm

Hello Pali,

SilverCart 1.3.6 just got released with (amongst others) the above fixes and is available via the download page.

Official announcements will follow shortly :)

All the best,
Sascha

6 March 2013 at 10:03pm

Hello,

looks like fixed delimiter isnt included in 1.3.6. And I just get one error - if I dont add at least one ProductGroupMirrorID for each product in my imported CSV, import fails (look at line 315 of SilvercartProductCSVBulkLoader, there is no check if some IDs are set).

Regards

Pali

7 March 2013 at 11:11am

Hi Pali,

we had a repository hiccup, so the change didn't make it into 1.3.6. It'll be included in the next version though.

In the meantime you can just delete line 56 from SilvercartProductCsvBulkLoader.php:

public $delimiter = ';';

I couldn't reproduce the error with ProductGroupMirrorIDs. Could you send me example data to "skoehler [at] pixeltricks [dot] de" please?

All the best,
Sascha